A plain account of the Lord's Supper [electronic resource] / extracted from the writings of Bishop Hoadley
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761
- Philadelphia : Printed by Abraham Small, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- "Extracted from Bishop Hoadley's Plain account of the nature and end of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper" -- p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44341).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44341
View MARC record | catkey: 3781826