A funeral address delivered at the interment of the Right Rev. Benjamin Moore, D.D [electronic resource] : Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of New-York; and Rector of Trinity Church in the city of New-York, on Friday the first day of March, 1816, in Trinity Church. : To which is annexed an appendix on the place of departed spirits, and the descent of Christ into hell. / By John Henry Hobart, D.D. Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of New-York
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830
- New-York : Printed by George Long, no. 71 Pearl-Street, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages ; 22 cm
- "Errata."--p. 72., "Appendix. On the state of departed spirits, and the descent of Christ into hell."--p. -72., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37850).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37850
View MARC record | catkey: 3781851