Grammar school and theological seminary [electronic resource].
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830
- [New York?] : [T. and J. Swords?], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 21 cm
- Caption title., Proposal for establishing a school and seminary in Springfield, N.J., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31732).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31732
View MARC record | catkey: 3781852