A reply to "An answer to Bishop Hobart's pastoral letter on the subject of Bible and Common prayer book societies. By an Episcopalian." [electronic resource] : In a letter addressed to the author of the Answer. / By Another Episcopalian
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830
- New-York : Printed by T. and J. Swords, no. 160 Pearl-Street, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Attributed to Bishop Hobart by Sabin.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34925).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34925
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35766
View MARC record | catkey: 3781858