Hoff's agricultural and commercial almanac, calculated for the states of Georgia and the Carolinas; for the year of our Lord 1812 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Joshua Sharp
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by J. Hoff, and sold at his wholesale and retail bookstore, no. 6, Broad-Street, directly opposite Union-Street.--Sold also in Broad-Street, by John & B. Crow, and Mr. De Villers. In King-Street, by W. Aikin [i.e., Aiken], S. & G. Robertson, T. Flemming, W. Walton & Co., Caldwell & Kyd, C O'Neal, Descoudres & Co. John Robertson [i.e., Robinson], Cohen & Lazarus, T. Johnston, J Lloyd and others. At Georgetown, F Baxter. At Camden, L Ballard, S Smith, Vaughan & Lee, J Mickle, P Thornton, &c. At Sumterville, D Rose, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua and Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870
- Title vignette, including seal of South Carolina, signed "A" [i.e., Alexander Anderson]. The Anatomy is the only other illustration., "For sale, at J. Hoff's wholesale and retail book-store ... school books. ... stationary. ..."--p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23025).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23025 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 13195
View MARC record | catkey: 3781884