An oration pronounced on the festival of St. John the Baptist, 24th June, A.L. 5811 [electronic resource] : Before Ancient Land Mark Lodge, and Mount Vernon Chapter. / By Br. Moses Holbrook, K.T. preceptor of Portland Academy. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- Holbrook, Moses, -1844
- Portland [Me.] : Printed by J. M'Kown, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Freemasons. Ancient Land Mark Lodge, No. 17 (Portland, Me.) and Freemasons. Mount Vernon Chapter (Portland, Me.)
- Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23026).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23026
Walgren, K.L. Freemasonry, 1182
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 552
View MARC record | catkey: 3781921