A sermon, delivered in Newton, Oct. 13, 1816, upon occasion of the decease of Mr. Samuel Hammond, of Brookline [electronic resource] : eldest son of Mr. Jonathan and Mrs. Beulah Hammond, who died Oct. 5, 1816, aged XXVI. / By Jonathan Homer, Pastor of the First Church. ; Published by request
- Homer, Jonathan, 1759-1843
- Dedham [Mass.] : Abel D. Alleyne, printer, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- [i]-iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-26 pages ; 24 cm
- "Prefatory advertisement," p. [iii]-iv, includes "Bill of mortality from January 1, 1782, to December 31, 1816" for First Church in Newton., "Appendix."--p. -26., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41078).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41078
View MARC record | catkey: 3781987