In Senate of the United States. February 26, 1816 [electronic resource] : Mr. Horsey submitted the following motion for consideration
- Horsey, Outerbridge, 1777-1842
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 1st session : 1815-1816) Senate
- Resolving "that a committee be appointed to inquire whether it would be expedient and proper to prohibit by law the formation of private banking associations, in future, within the District of Columbia: and also ... the emission and circulation of the notes of all unchartered banks ...", Caption title., At head of title: ., Presumably printed by William A. Davis, printer to the Senate during the first session of the Fourteenth Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39410).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39410
View MARC record | catkey: 3782040