The late war between the United States and Great Britain [electronic resource] : from June 1812 to February 1815, written in the ancient historical style : containing also, a sketch of the late Algerine war ... the commercial treaty with Great Britain, and the Treaty concluded with the Creek Nation of Indians / by Gilbert J. Hunt
- Hunt, Gilbert J.
- New York : Published and sold for the author, by David Longworth, 1816.
New York : J. Desnoues.
- Physical Description:
- 334 pages, 10 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits
- Later editions published with title: The historical reader : containing "The late war between the United States and Great Britain ..."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37893).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 37893
View MARC record | catkey: 3782196