The solemn address and dying advice of Ezra Hutchinson [electronic resource] : who was executed at Lenox, Mass. November 18, 1813, for a rape on the body of Miss Lucy Bates
- Hutchinson, Ezra, 1794-1813
- Stockbridge [Mass.] : Printed by H. Willard, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Signed and dated: Ezra Hutchinson, Lenox, Gaol, Nov. 13, 1813 -- p. 15.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28796).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28796
View MARC record | catkey: 3782255