Hymn to peace [electronic resource] : Composed for the celebration of the peace between the United States and Great-Britain, at Roxbury, Feb. 22, 1815
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Ode to peace
- Hymn in four stanzas; first lines: To Thee, Almighty God, we raise our voices to the sky.
Followed by "Ode to peace," a song in six stanzas; first line: See she comes, let joy abound.
Text printed within ornamental border.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34984).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34984
View MARC record | catkey: 3782280