Introduction to the English reader: or, A selection of pieces in prose and poetry [electronic resource] ; calculated to improve the younger classes of learners, in reading; and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue. : With rules and observations for assisting children to read with propriety. / By Lindley Murray, author of "English grammar, adapted to the different classes of learners," &c.
- Trenton : Printed by George Sherman, 1814.
- First New-Jersey edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-219 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Pagination assumed from contents and the 1814 Trenton edition published by Moore & Lake (Shaw & Shoemaker 32207), which appears to be from the same setting of type. Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32203).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32203
View MARC record | catkey: 3782433