Introduction to the English reader: or, A selection of pieces in prose and poetry [electronic resource] ; calculated to improve the younger classes of learners, in reading; and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue. : With rules and observations for assisting children to read with propriety. : From the seventh English edition, improved by the author. / By Lindley Murray, author of "English grammar, adapted to the different clasees of learners," &c.
- Hartwick [N.Y.] : Printed and sold at the office of L. & B. Todd, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38340).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38340
View MARC record | catkey: 3782441