Introduction to the English reader: or, A selection of pieces, in prose and poetry [electronic resource] ; calculated to improve the younger classes of learners in reading; and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue. : To which are added, rules and observations for assisting children to read with propriety. : From the last English edition. / By Lindley Murray, author of an English grammar, &c. &c.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co. no. 189 Pearl-Street. 1816 stereotyped by B. & J. Collins, 
- (Stereotype edition.).
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 1 unnumbered page, 18-166 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Edition statement transposed from head of title. Parentheses substituted for square brackets in transcription.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38341).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38341
View MARC record | catkey: 3782443