Youth's monitor, or, Histories of the lives of young persons [electronic resource].
- J. R.
- Philadelphia : Printed for Geo. W. Mentz, 1815.
[Philadelphia] : Griggs and Dickinsons.
- 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Youth's monitor
Histories of the lives of young persons
- Introduction signed: J.R., Edin[burgh], 1801.
Includes "The value of the soul" and "The village knell" (p. 120-127), in verse.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35739
View MARC record | catkey: 3782478