The Jack Daw "at home", or, British nobility burlesqued [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : Published and sold wholesale by Wm. Charles, and may be had of all the booksellers. 1815. Price 18 3/4 cents plain--25 cts. coloured, [between 1815 and 1825?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Charles, William, 1776-1820
- In verse.
Cover imprint varies: Philadelphia: Published by Morgan & Yeager. At their juvenile bookstore. Price 25 cents coloured, 18 cents plain.
Morgan & Yeager published in Philadelphia between 1815 and 1825.
Metal-engraved plates probably produced by William Charles.
"Of Morgan & Yeager, may be had the following juvenile books, ..."--advertisement, back cover.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35005).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35005
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 659
View MARC record | catkey: 3782479