Johnson's Dictionary of the English language, in miniature [electronic resource] : to which are added, an alphabetical account of the heathen deities, and a copious chronological table of remarkable events, discoveries and inventions / by Joseph Hamilton ; with a continuation of the said table to the present period ; also, a new and complete American chronology, containing an accurate account of events from the discovery of the New World to this time
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784
- Uniform Title:
- Dictionary of the English language
- New-York : G. Long, 1818.
- 1st New-York, from the last English ed.
- Physical Description:
- 295 pages : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Hamilton, Joseph, Rev
- Related Titles:
- Dictionary of the English language, in miniature
- At head of title: Long's stereotype edition.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44472).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44472
View MARC record | catkey: 3782643