A vindication of the doctrines of the Reformation [electronic resource] : being a reply to an attack on the Protestant religion, in a letter from the Rev. Dr. Gallitzen to a Protestant minister / by John Johnston
- Johnston, John, 1750-1823
- Huntingdon [Pa.] : Printed and sold by James Barbour, 
- Physical Description:
- 140 pages
- A reply to: A defence of Catholic principles in a letter to a Protestant minister / by Demetrius A. Gallitzin., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44477).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44477
View MARC record | catkey: 3782670