Sykes, Stead & Co. return their grateful acknowledgements to the public, for the great encouragement they have received from them, (while occupying Robert Phillips' mill,) ... We also wish to notify the public, that as our term is out at the above place, we have leased for 5 years a mill, one mile and an half from Wilmington ... known by the name of Rockford Factory ... at which factory, we intend to carry on the woollen manufacturing business ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Joseph Sykes & Co.
- [Wilmington, Del.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "Respecting the firm of Sykes, Stead & Company, who were lately at Phillips' mill, we here state explicitly, that none of them will remain to carry on any manufacturing business there. Thus far we state to prevent any mistake.", Signed: Joseph Sykes & Co. Rockford Factory, April 8, 1818., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45832).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45832
View MARC record | catkey: 3782721