Juvenile poems, or, The alphabet in verse [electronic resource] : Designed for the entertainment of all good little boys and girls. : Ornamented with engravings
- Albany : Printed by E. & E. Hosford, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Cover title: Juvenile poems., Last page blank., "The story of a Moor and a Spaniard."--p. 29-31., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44492).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44492 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 714.11
View MARC record | catkey: 3782776