Acts passed by the legislature of Kentucky, at their session in 1817--18, relative to the town of Louisville, and its vicinity [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act to incorporate the Kentucky Ohio Canal Company
- [Frankfort, Ky.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Contains only "An act to incorporate the Kentucky Ohio Canal Company."
Caption title: An act to incorporate the Kentucky Ohio Canal Company.
"Approved, January 30th, 1818, by the lieut. governor, Gabriel Slaughter."--p. 8
Imprint suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker and McMurtrie.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44507).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44507
McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 686
View MARC record | catkey: 3782849