The Kentucky almanac, for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Lexington (Kentucky) and will serve with out any sensible alteration, the states of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee and Virginia. / By John Bradford, Esq
- Lexington [Ky.] : Printed at the Office of the Kentucky Reporter by Thomas Smith, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bradford, John, 1747-1830
- Advertised in the Kentucky reporter for Sept. 8, 1819., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48418).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48418, Drake, M. Almanacs, 1798, and McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 698
View MARC record | catkey: 3782889