Boston, [blank] 1820 [electronic resource] : Sir, I have, for some time past, been engaged ... in collecting materials for writing biographical sketches of several of the most distinguished lawyers and statesmen who have lived in New-England. ...
- Knapp, Samuel L. (Samuel Lorenzo), 1783-1838
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Circular from Samuel L. Knapp requesting information on distinguished men to be included in his Biographical sketches of eminent lawyers, statesmen, and men of letters, volume one only of which was published at Boston in 1821.
The original, held by the National Archives, is dated in ms. December 28th, with "1820" altered to read 1819, and is signed in ms.: Saml. L. Knapp.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48436).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48436
View MARC record | catkey: 3783016