Catalogue of the Library of the United States [electronic resource] : To which is annexed, a copious index, alphabetically arranged
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by Jonathan Elliot, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 170, xxxii pages ; 25 cm
- Related Titles:
- Catalogue of the United States' Library
- Spine title: Catalogue of the United States' Library.
Error in imposition: pages - are in the order , 6, 7, 4, 5, , , . (Pages  and  are blank.)
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36250).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36250
View MARC record | catkey: 3783382