The Little Christian [electronic resource] ; a novel, founded on fact: : Designed for the amusement and instruction of children, whether old or young. / Written by himself. ; [Four lines of text].
- Brookfield [Mass.] : Printed for the author, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 69 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 14 cm
- Related Titles:
- History of the little Christian
- Caption title: History of the little Christian.
Last page blank.
"The folly and absurdity of atheism; addressed to atheists. ..."--p. -69.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41277).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41277
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 767.3
View MARC record | catkey: 3783449