Acts passed at the first session of the first General Assembly of the state of Louisiana [electronic resource] : begun and held in the city of New-Orleans, on Monday the twenty-seventh of July in the year 1812. : By authority
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1812 July)
- New-Orleans : Printed by Thierry, printer of the state of Louisiana, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Text in English and French on facing pages., Title vignette: United States seal., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25881).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25881 and Jumonville, F.M. New Orleans, 226
View MARC record | catkey: 3783564