Translations of Elisha Winter's warrant of concession [electronic resource] : Made January 25, 1817. Printed by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- Louisiana. Governor (1791-1797 : Carondelet)
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) House
- Two translations of the grant to Elisha Winter for land in Arkasnas by the Baron Carondelet, governor of Louisiana and West Florida, dated 27th June 1797., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 51., William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42753).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42753
View MARC record | catkey: 3783594