A plain answer to "A sermon delivered at Rutland West-Parish in the year 1805;" entitled "Universal salvation: a very ancient doctrine: with some account of the life, and character of its author, by Lemuel Haynes, A.M." in prose and poetic composition [electronic resource] : [One line of Scripture text].
- Loveland, Samuel C. (Samuel Chapman), 1787-1854
- Weathersfield, Vt. : Printed by Eddy and Patrick, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Attributed to Samuel C. Loveland by Shaw & Shoemaker.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35138).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35138
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 1754
View MARC record | catkey: 3783605