Mr. Macons's motion, as amended, proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States [electronic resource] : together with the amendment offered thereto by Mr. Quincy in committee of the whole on the state of the union
- Macon, Nathaniel, 1758-1837
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Quincy, Josiah, 1772-1864 and United States. Congress. House
- "January 30th, 1811, ordered to be printed.", Limitation on office holding by Congressmen and their immediate families., Both Macon and Quincy are Representatives., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24243).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24243
View MARC record | catkey: 3783759