The Maine farmer's almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1819. ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the latitude and meridian of Hallowell, Me. by Moses Springer, Jr. ; [Two lines of Scripture text].
- Hallowell [Me.] : Printed and published by E. Goodale. Sold by him at his store, wholesale and retail, and S.K. Gilman, Hallowell; M. Springer, Jr. Gardiner; D. Stone, Augusta; J. Partridge, Waterville; D. Stone, Brunswick; Isaac Adams and W. & H. Hyde, Portland & Bath; Enoch Goodale, Saco; John Babson, Wiscasset; S. Stone, Brewer; Ladd & Morrill, Belfast; Bradey [i.e., Bradley] & Little, Bucksport; and by the traders in general. Price $9 a gross; 87 1/2 cts. dozen; 12 1/2 cts. single, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Springer, Moses, 1796-1870?
- At head of title: No. I.
Advertised in the American advocate, Hallowell, for Oct. 10, 1818.
Three title vignettes.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44673).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44673
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1972
View MARC record | catkey: 3783799