Historiettes nouvelles [electronic resource] : a l'usage de la jeunesse des deux sexes et des ecoles. Par MM. Manesca et Value. ...
- Manesca, John, approximately 1780-1838
- A Philadelphie : De l'imprimerie de A. J. Blocquerst ..., 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, [i], ii-iv, [i], ii-iv pages, ll., 1 unnumbered page, 2-180 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Value, Victor
- A French language reader., In a footnote on page 4 of his A proposal for a plan of a French school (1826), Manesca says: "Victor Value ... is as much as I am the author of my, or more properly, our method of teaching language." Value was then headmaster of the Mantua Classical and Military Academy, near Philadelphia., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35178).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35178
View MARC record | catkey: 3783826