Commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : In the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and eleven. : An act to prohibit the justices of the Court of Common Pleas from practising as attornies or counsellors
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act to prohibit the justices of the Court of Common Pleas from practising as attornies or counsellors
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23306).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23306
View MARC record | catkey: 3784026