Proceedings of the legislature of the commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : in session at Boston, in the year of our Lord 1810
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], [1811?]
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1809-1810 : Gore), Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives, and Massachusetts. General Court. Senate
- Includes extracts of a speech by governor Christopher Gore, extracts of the Senate and House responses, and a report of "The committee of both Houses, appointed to consider and report on the expediency of expressing the sense of the legislature on the present alarming state of our foreign relations, and on the causes which have produced it; and whether any, and if any, what measures may be adopted to prevent the evils of impending war--have attended to the duties of their appointment, and find on examination ... "
- Publication date suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23316).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23316
View MARC record | catkey: 3784096