Report of the executive committee of the Bible Society of Massachusetts, prepared for the anniversary of the Society, June 4, 1818 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Bible Society
- Boston : Printed by John Eliot, Court Street, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 24 cm
- Report, &c. -- Officers of the Massachusetts Bible Society, elected June, 1817 -- Subscribers' names -- Donations to the Massachusetts Bible Society the past year -- Life subscriptions, &c. -- Annual subscriptions -- Permanent funds ... -- Statement of receipts and expenditures of the Massachusetts Bible Society, from June, 1817, to June, 1818 -- Constitution of the Bible Society.
- Signed on p. 6: William E. Channing, chairman of the executive committee.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43350).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43350
View MARC record | catkey: 3784226