The Massachusetts register and United States calendar; for the year of our Lord 1813 ... [electronic resource] : containing civil, judicial, ecclesiastical, and military lists in Massachusetts ...
- Boston : Published by John West & Co. and Manning & Loring. Sold, wholesale and retail, at their book-stores, Cornhill, 
- Physical Description:
- 270 pages ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Related Titles:
- Register 1813
- Spine title: Register 1813.
Pages [2-14] contain the almanac. The eclipse predictions (p. ) duplicate those in The Farmer's almanack for 1813, by Robert B. Thomas (also published by John West & Co. as West & Richardson) (Shaw & Shoemaker 25395), and the calendar pages are a shorter version of Thomas's, but otherwise identical.
Advertised in the Boston gazette, Dec. 28, 1812.
Errors in paging: p. 36, 120 misnumbered 46, 102.
"Appendix, comprising sundry articles which came too late for insertion in their place; with various corrections."--p. -264.
Index, p. -270.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26036).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 26036
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3755
View MARC record | catkey: 3784255