The Massachusetts register and United States calendar; for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] : containing civil, judicial, ecclesiastical, and military lists in Massachusetts ...
- Boston : Publ. James Loring, and West, Richardson, & Lord. Sold, wholesale and retail, at their book stores, Cornhill, 
- Physical Description:
- 252 pages ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Related Titles:
- Register 1819
- Spine title: Register 1819.
Pages [2-14] contain the almanac. The eclipse predictions (p. ) duplicate those in The Farmer's almanack for 1819, by Robert B. Thomas (also published by West, Richardson & Lord) (Shaw & Shoemaker 43997_), and the calendar pages are a shortened version of Thomas's, but otherwise identical.
Advertised in the Boston intelligencer, Dec. 19, 1818, by Benjamin Loring.
"Appendix. Comprising sundry additions and alterations."--p. -243.
Index, p. 251-252.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44755).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44755
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3827
View MARC record | catkey: 3784261