The constitution of the Merino Society [electronic resource] : of the Middle States of North America; premiums proposed, for 1812 and 1813. To which is prefixed, some introductory observations on the origin, design, and probable advantages of the Merino Society--Some of the objections against merino flocks, subjected to the test of recent facts and present experience in the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Merino Society
- Philadelphia : Printed for the Merino Society, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 4-16 pages ; 20 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51117).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51117
View MARC record | catkey: 3784604