Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a report of the director of the Mint, of the result of several assays at that establishment, on the gold and silver coins of foreign nations, made current by the laws of the United States [electronic resource] : December 9, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- Mint of the United States
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Patterson, Robert, 1743-1824, United States. Department of the Treasury, and United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 26.
Letter of transmittal addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives.
Report signed on p. : Rt. Patterson.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46340).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46340
View MARC record | catkey: 3784876