Message from the President of the United States transmitting a report of the Director of the Mint of the operations of that establishment during the last year [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Mint of the United States
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages (2 folded) ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison) and United States. Congress
- "January 9, 1811, ordered to lie on the table."
Message addressed to the Senate and the House.
The statements of coins struck and ordinary expenses were prepared by the Treasurer's Office of the Mint.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24215
View MARC record | catkey: 3784878