Charter of the Bank of the State of Mississippi [electronic resource] : By an act passed on the 23d of December, 1809, and an act supplemental thereto, passed on the 4th day of February, 1818
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act to establish a bank in the Mississippi Territory
- Natchez [Miss.] : Printed by Richard C. Langdon, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bank of the Mississippi and Mississippi
- Caption title: Charter of the Bank of the Mississippi. An act to establish a bank in the Mississippi Territory., Last page blank., "An act supplemental to an act entitled "An act to establish a bank in the Mississippi Territory."--p. 10-18. Reorganizing the Bank of the Mississippi as the Bank of the State of Mississippi., "Bank of the Mississippi. February 4th, 1818. At a meeting of the directors of the Bank of the Mississippi ... the board of directors of the Bank of the Mississippi do give their full and entire assent to an act of the legislature, entitled 'An act supplemental to an act entitled 'An act to establish a bank in the Mississippi Territory ...""--p. 19., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44868).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44868 and McMurtrie, D.C. Mississippi, 112
View MARC record | catkey: 3784901