The life and power of true godliness, described in a series of discourses [electronic resource] / by Alexander M'Leod
- M'Leod, Alexander, 1774-1833
- New-York : James Eastburn and Co., and William Gilley, 1816.
[New York] : [A.] Paul.
- Physical Description:
- 424 pages ; 23 cm
- The distinguishing characters of evangelical religion -- The nature and origin of the Christian life -- The several degrees of personal religion -- The spirit of adoption -- The means of growth in grace -- Assurance of a saving interest in Christ -- The evidences of true religion in man -- The duty of those who have not assurance -- The consolations of true religion -- The stability and perfection of true religion in man.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38130).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38130
View MARC record | catkey: 3784969