English grammar [electronic resource] : adapted to the different classes of learners; : with an appendix, containing rules and observations, for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy. : [Three lines from Blair] / By Lindley Murray. ; From the nineteenth English edition, enlarged and improved by the author
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Albany : Printed and sold by Websters and Skinners, at their bookstore, corner of State and Pearl Streets, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 344 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm
- "Caution, by the American publishers," p. [345-346] reprints Collins & Co.'s warning against expurgated, abridged, enlarged and otherwise spurious editions of Murray's works., "The following are a few of the numerous recommendations of Murray's grammar ..."--p. ., "Just printed, and for sale at Websters & Skinners' bookstore ..."--p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26163).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 26163
View MARC record | catkey: 3785347