English grammar [electronic resource] : adapted to the different classes of learners. : With an appendix, containing rules and observations for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy. : [Two lines from Blair] / By Lindley Murray. ; Stereotyped by B. and J. Collins, from the last English edition
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co. and the principal booksellers in the United States, 1817.
- Collins's stereotype edition.
- Physical Description:
- 312 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition statement transposed from head of title.
"Of the same booksellers may be had, new editions of the following books, by the same author."--p. 311-312.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41513).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41513
View MARC record | catkey: 3785363