English grammar [electronic resource] : adapted to the different classes of learners. : With an appendix, containing rules and observations for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy. : [Three lines from Blair] / By Lindley Murray. ; From the last English edition
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826
- Albany : Printed and sold by E. and E. Hosford, no. 100, State-Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 312 pages ; 18 cm
- Errors in paging: p. 115, 152 misnumbered 151, 125.
"Recommendations of this work, the abridged grammar, the exercises, the key, the introduction, and of the sequel to the English reader."--p. 310-312.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48790).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48790
View MARC record | catkey: 3785374