The Nautical almanac, and astronomical ephemeris for the year 1821 [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Published annually, for W. Hooker, 202 Water-Street, New York, by Edmund M. Blunt. Sellers of The Nautical almanac. Ebenezer Stedman, Andrews & Wheelwright, and C.W. Whipple [i.e., Charles Whipple], booksellers, Newburyport.--Jona. Hyde, Bath.--J.W. Foster and Charles Tappan, Portsmouth.--Henry Whipple, Samuel Lambert, and Cushing & Appleton, Salem.--Andrew J. Allen, State-Street, Sam'l. Thaxter, Nath'l. Thayer, David Felt, Edw. Cotton, James W. Burditt, Oliver C. Greenleaf, J.[i.e., I.]W. Goodrich, B. Loring, and Gedney King, Boston.--J. Brewer, No. 3, Market Square, Providence.--Pardon Handy, Bristol.--Josiah C. Shaw, Jacob Richardson, Jas. Hammond, Wm. C. Rathbone, and Geo. Wanton, Newport.--Abrm Shearman, Jun., New-Bedford.--Henry Clapp, Nantucket.--H. Howe, J. Walter, and J. Babcock & Son, New-Haven.--Samuel Green, New-London.--J.A. Burtus & Co. and the publisher, at the Quadrant, 202 Water, corner of Fulton-St. New-York, where quadrants, sextants, telescopes, spy-glasses, thermometers, barometers, charts, pilots, nautical books & stationary, for gentlemen bound to sea may be obtained, and all nautical instruments repaired.--William Davenport, Thomas Biggs, Moses Thomas, John Bioren, Thomas Dobson & Matthew Carey & Son, Philadelphia.--Jas. Ramsay, Jas. & T.W. Belt, John Snyder, John Allen, William Warner, and Nathan'l Knight, Baltimore.--Caleb Bonsal, Norfolk.--J. Hoff, Wm. Allen, agent for the publisher, wholesale and retail, Charleston.--W.T. Williams, Nichols, Dobson, & Hill, and S.C. & J. Schenck, Savannah.--Robert & Thomas King, New-Orleans, April, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 12, 166 pages, 14 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Wrapper imprint varies slightly, with "James Shores & Co." replacing "J.W. Foster" in Portsmouth, and "J. Hoff" replacing "J. Hoff, Wm. Allen" in Norfolk., Pages , , and [167-178] contain assorted advertisements by merchants and others. Pages [179-180] contain a catalog of charts and books for sale by Hooker. Back cover contains a catalog of books and charts published by Blunt for Hooker., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48823).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48823
View MARC record | catkey: 3785455