The benignity of the Creator and man's obligation to praise him [electronic resource] : a discourse delivered November 20, 1817 assigned by the governor of Pennsylvania as a day of public thanksgiving / by William Neill
- Neill, William, 1778?-1860
- Philadelphia : Printed at the Press of the Religious Remembrancer, by John W. Scott, 
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41556).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41556
View MARC record | catkey: 3785469