Proceedings of the legislature of New-Hampshire, on the important subjects referred to in the governor's speech, at the opening of the special session, October 27, 1813 [electronic resource] : with the yeas and nays in both branches, on accepting the reports of the several committees to whom the subjects were referred
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Court
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by George Hough. For sale at the Concord book-store, Nov.--1813.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 20 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29297).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29297
View MARC record | catkey: 3785616