Journal of the House of Representatives, of the state of New Hampshire [electronic resource] : at their session, begun and holden at Concord, on the third Wednesday of November, anno domini, 1816. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Court. House of Representatives
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by Isaac Hill, for the state, Feb. 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 271 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Half title: Journal of the House of Representatives, November session, 1816., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41578).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41578
View MARC record | catkey: 3785627