The constitution of the New-Hampshire Baptist Domestic Mission Society, adopted at the convention at Concord, N.H., Wednesday, June 2, 1819 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New-Hampshire Baptist Domestic Mission Society
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by Hill & Moore, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48856).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48856
View MARC record | catkey: 3785667