Report on the concerns of the New-Hampshire Cent Institution, for September, 1817 [electronic resource] / By the committee of the [New Hampshire] Missionary Society
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire Missionary Society
- Concord [N.H.] : Printed by George Hough, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McFarland, Asa, 1769-1827 and New-Hampshire Cent Institution
- Signed on p. 15: Asa M'Farland, Abraham Burnham.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41583).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41583
View MARC record | catkey: 3785689